Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Skiing and Brobee

This week Brenton, Brady and I are headed to Colorado for a little Skiing action. It has been a crazy couple of weeks, and I am so excited to be hitting the slopes

Take the saying "hitting the slopes" very literally, because most likely I will spend most of my time on by bum. 

A few weeks ago, one of my awesome youth gave me a little dude named Brobee (thank you Ty). He is, well heck I will say it, he is the star of the Nick Jr. television show Yo Gabba Gabba 

(If you have never seen any Yo Gabba Gabba stuff click here...you WILL NOT regret it) 

We decided that he should be the new mascot for our Youth Ministry. So, we decided that we would take Brobee with us to Colorado (he hasn't traveled very much, he was born in China and then he ended up here in Texas).  So, here are some awesome pics of Brobee on the Ski Trip. I will update more pictures as we take them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment